BD’s Screamer line of turbos offer drop-in, stock-appearing units that add an additional punch in power without major modifications to intake or exhaust systems. The HE351CW Screamer for the Common Rail 5.9L Dodge Cummins engines feature custom compressor and turbine wheels that have been designed to give you increased airflow without compromising on low end performance. With supporting modifications, the Dodge 5.9L Screamer is capable of up to 625hp and can work with any “box” tuner. The turbine/exhaust outlet is the same as the stock turbo. If you have a turbo mount exhaust brake on your stock turbo it can be transferred to the new Screamer Turbo. If you plan on buying an exhaust brake with this Screamer turbo you should buy according to the year of your truck.
- High-flow 70mm large turbine wheel inducer increases turbine flow and efficiency.
- 63mm custom trim Billet Compressor Wheel
- Can support modifications up to 625hp
- Capable of increasing horsepower by 100whp over the stock turbo
- More boost, lower drive pressure, and decreased peak EGT’s
- Perfect for any truck with HP levels above stock (towing, street & race use)
- Turbo is preset to 39psi boost (BD Wastegate Canister)
- No Core Charge!
2 hours and 36 minutes
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- This product has met EPA’s reasonable basis requirements and is legal for sale and use within the jurisdiction of the federal EPA. (EMS:2)